The Airbus A380 is a remarkable aircraft and the world's largest passenger airplane. It can carry up to 853 passengers and is undoubtedly the center of attention at any airport in the world. After flying with Boeing's new 787 Dreamliner last year, I was really keen to finally endeavour on a trip with the Super Jumbo.

To date, Emirates operates the largest A380 fleet in the world with 44 Super Jumbos (correct at January 2014) and more than 60 Airbuses still to join over the next few years. On my flight from Dubai to Singapore I had the opportunity to review Emirates' flagship and I'm super happy to share my experiences with you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

vvv

Sample Text

ddd

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Followers

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

cc

Text Widget